Get Help Online - Non-Clinical Queries only
You can contact us about an administrative or prescription issue by clicking the banner at the bottom of the page.
Patient Triage is a short online form, and is the quickest and simplest way for the majority of our patients to access our clinical team for administrative or prescription issues. Our practice phone lines remain open for anyone with accessibility needs who might find difficulty completing this form.
Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read during office hours. You will not be able to submit a query outside of our opening hours.
Please contact 111 during out of hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
You can book appointments or order repeat prescriptions through the NHS app.
Please read the following important information before you begin:
- This is only for patients registered with our practice
- This is only available to patients over 6 months of age
- It is not a route to seek urgent medical help
- It is not a bypass or shortcut for requesting routine GP appointments
- If your request cannot be dealt with within 48 hours, our admin team will acknowledge receipt of your request and advise the time frame in which you will receive a response
- The Patient Triage tool works best for issues that we can resolve (or start to resolve) online, for example by generating a prescription
- There will be some problems where the appropriate next step is for you to see or speak to a GP routinely, in which case we will advise you by text to make an appointment
- If you are requesting an appointment, you will be invited to ring reception to book an appointment at your convenience
Please watch the short video opposite on how Patient Triage can work for you.
Non-urgent Clinical Matters
Our GPs would prefer to speak to you regarding any medical issues you may have. The easiest way to do this is to book a routine appointment with them. Please do not use Patient Triage for clinical queries.