About Us - Our Vision and Values
South Brent Health Centre serves not only South Brent but also surrounding villages and we have a practice population of approximately 5300 patients. We offer a full general practice service and run many specialist clinics. We aim to treat all our patients promptly, courteously and in complete confidence.
If you live in our practice area and would like to register with us, please complete a registration form available from reception. You will be registering with the practice rather than an individual GP, and, unless it is an emergency, you will always be able to say which GP you prefer to see.
Through this website we hope to improve our services to all our patients and enable you to find the information required at the click of a mouse. You can order repeat prescriptions online, book and cancel appointments, change your name and address and much more.
We are always looking to improve our services so please fill in our patient survey or leave some feedback on our contact page. We hope that with your help and co-operation we will be able to make this website a better portal for all your online needs.
Our Vision and Values
- To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment through effective teamwork
- To show our patients courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem
- To promote good health and well-being to our patients through education and information
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- To provide safe, effective primary care services in a responsive way; meeting the needs of our patients
- To support continuity of care
- To ensure the practice is compliant with relevant legislation and policy relevant to maintaining trust and confidentiality
- To provide a learning environment where we can help train and support GP Registrars and Medical Students.