Get Help Online
You can contact us about a medical, administrative or prescription issue by clicking here.
Patient Triage is a short online form, and is the quickest and simplest way for the majority of our patients to access our clinical team for assistance. Our practice phone lines remain open for anyone with accessibility needs who might find difficulty completing this form.
Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read during office hours. They will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or on bank holidays.
Please contact 111 during out of hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
Please note the following important information below:
- This is only for patients registered with our practice
- This is only available to patients over 6 months of age
- It is not an appropriate route to seek urgent medical help
- It is not a bypass or shortcut for requesting routine GP appointments
- Where a response has been requested, we aim to respond by the end of the next working day either by email (don’t forget to check your junk email folder) or with a phone call, as appropriate to your consultation
- The Patient Triage tool works best for issues that we can resolve – or start to resolve – online, for example by generating a prescription, arranging a blood test etc. There will be some problems where the appropriate next step is for you to see or speak to a GP routinely, in which case we will advise you by email or text to make an appointment.
Please watch the short video opposite on how Patient Triage can work for you.